CMET1 - Commercial Low Pressure Diaphragm & Rotary Meters
CMET1, Commercial Low Pressure Diaphragm & Rotary Displacement Meters, covers what you'll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission the above gas meters.
This course is available at our Cardiff Centre: GATC (Wales) Ltd, Pontypridd, CF37 5UA : Ring 01443 841720 to book or enquire
CMET1, Commercial Low Pressure Diaphragm & Rotary Displacement Meters, covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission the above gas meters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Types of meter boxes and housings
- The gas connection and meter outlet
- Securing the meter correctly
- Ventilation requirements (if any)
- Tightness testing
- Inlet & operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing operation of the meter
- Labelling the meter and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
CMET1 training is normally completed within a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
|CESP1||Core Emergency Service Provider – Natural Gas|
|CMA1||Specific Core for Meter Installers – Natural Gas|
|CoDNESP1||Change over -Domestic To Commercial Meters, E.S.P.|
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.
|CMET1||Commercial Low Pressure Diaphragm & Rotary Meters|